The Scout V3 is here
LIKE THE OLD SCOUT, BUT BETTER....
The humble hardtail, never to be underestimated.
The simplicity of a frame minus the rear bounce allows for an amount of efficiency, speed and a hell of a lot of fun. Often mooted as the the perfect style bike to master your first pedal strokes into the mountain bike world and equally at home developing you bike handling skills.
One thing is for sure, the Scout should never be underestimated
What's new on the Scout V3
The Scout V3 is an all new frame, completely new tube profiles, improved and updated geometry, revised sizing in both 275 and 290 platforms alongside a host of other tweaks detailed below:
- All new frame: The frame itself has matured slightly. Subtle touches such as moulded protection through to new UDH dropouts plus a host of other upgrades,
- Every one of the 6061 T6 Alluminium tubes have been engineered to optimise the ride, adding stiffness and compliance where needed to improve handling and the ride quality.
- Updated geometry sees a longer, lower and slacker frame. These updates mean more sizings, changes to the Bottom Bracket height and well a slacker bike!
- Steeper seat angles mean the Scout falls in line with the rest of the range with Saddle Offset theory in place, giving a position which offers ultimate pedalling efficiency and ergonomics in the saddle.
- Size specific chainstays on the Scout are here to stay
- Seat tubes are reamed to allow maximum seat post insertion allowing you to choose the optimal dropper post for you.
Geometry changes on the new Scout in line with the rest of the Range.
Seat Tube alterations allow for maximum seat post insertions
A Nukeproof Scout is the embodiment of the Nukeproof Attitude. In riding a Scout, you become part of something special, every ride of this hardcore hardtail rewards every last drop of skill and commitment whilst riding. In owning a Scout, you are inducted into something a little bit special too, the subtle nod of appreciation from other Scout Owners that you too, are part of the club.
The New Scout; Welcome to the world of Scoutin' About, it really is an attitude.
Watch the latest Scout in action here:
For Geometry and full specifications Click on the varient below:
RACE 275 & 290:
The Race is our entry point to the Scout complete range and features 140mm travel in the form of a Rockshox Recon fork. Looking after the stopping duties are the Shimano M4100 (2 pot) alongside a combination of Shimano/Sunrace and KMC on the groupset. Finished off with Neutron Wheels and finsihing kit and Schwalbe Magic Mary rubber.
COMP 275 & 290:
Our Mid-tier model features the Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork, tried and tested at our Press Camp with high media acclaim. Shimano's Deore range features on the grouposet with Shimano also looking after the brakes, this time with the 4 pot M6120's. Nukeproof's Neutron range completes the finishing kit plus a Brand X Ascend Dropper post and Schwalbe Magic MAry looking after the grip.
ELITE 275 & 290:
RS 275 & 290:
Frame Only 275 & 290 available in Yellow and Black:
Frame only options come complete with Nukeproof Headset and seat clamp and rear axle.
Scout Frames will be available from 30th May with complete bike available starting July, more information will follow. For availability please speak to your local dealer: NUKEPROOF DEALER LOCATOR